Friday, July 9, 2010

Cloth Diapers

 
     I decided to use cloth diapers with B to save money to help me be able to stay home. Well I found that I really like the cloth diapers and they really work well. They have become my obsession. I am always looking for different ones and trying to find a deal on them.  I use cloth swim diapers too; I did that with O so that is nothing new.  I like them, think they are cute, want to save money and really like that B has not had a diaper rash yet!

Oh how I want to try different diapers and different brands.  Who new how many different ones are out there.  I have even thought  of starting a cloth diaper business.  I wished that there was a place in the area that had lots of different brands that I could either go to look at the diapers or have someone come to me, so I could see and touch the diapers.  I have yet to find a place that has many different brands all in one place. We will see what happens and if I can get it together to give it a try.  It could be my way of staying home with my boys for longer than is planned right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment