Sunday, July 11, 2010

Don't Blink

This is one of the songs that I like.  I can sing with it and it makes me think.  I heard it again on the radio and started thinking.  As it down loaded on my computer I really started to think about the words and how true they are.
Not that my life has gone by slowly, but having B has seemed to make it go by supper fast.  I though time went buy fast when I had O but boy where has it gone now?  O is so big and B is growing fast he is already three and a half months old.  It just seemed like yesterday I was getting married and now almost five years later I am writing about my two little boys.  Time goes by way to fast.  I wish I could just stop it for a little bit so that I could enjoy the moment a little more. 
     I have the opportunity to stay home this year from my teaching position and raise my boys.  I can't believe how lucky I am for this opportunity.  During this time I am going to try my hardest to enjoy every minute of this time and watch my boys grow up.  I am going to try to document everything so that not only can I remember it but so can my boys.  I want them to be able to look back and remember how they grew up and their family.  Whether it is through pictures or reading this blog I want them to have the opportunity to remember since I know they are going to blink and the time will fly buy, just as it has already done.
    Sweet little O when he was not even a month old.  Oh my he was so small and now he is three.  He has grown so much and he can do so many different things.  He is not only bigger but he looks so different than he does in this picture.  Now he is talking, walking, singing, dancing, playing, fishing, yelling, swimming, and the list goes on.  He is counting and learning on a daily basis.  Not only is he learning but he is teaching.  He is teaching me to be the best person I can be, to be a model of the kind of person I want my sweet little O to be.




      Little B not even a month old in this picture and now he is three and a half months.  The time is going by so fast.  He is getting so big and learning to do different things.  That head that he had no control over just the other day is now under control and does not need the support anymore.  Oh my how time can fly!


     My sweet little boys.  I love them both and enjoy watching the grow.  What will be next?  What will we do?  Who are they going to be when the grow up?  What adventure will we be going on next?  Don't blink because before you know it you will be grown.  I know I can't blink because before I know it you both will be grown.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love you blog! Following you from Cloth Diapering Bloggers follow back group! Hope you can join this linky party on Wednesday:
    http://thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com/2010/07/attention-cloth-diapering-moms.html

    Amy @ www.thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete