1. What were your school colors?
Blue and Gold. They have been these colors from elementary school all the way through college. I don't know how I mangage that.
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
I would have to say that it was just this past winter when I recieved a note from a grandparent of a child who was in my first grade class, I am a first grade teacher, explaining how thankful she was for teaching her grandson to not only read but love reading. She was a high school english teacher at one time and was so impressed with the knowledge and willingnest of her grandson to want to read.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
I would say cheep. What ever Sams club has.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
One of my bridal showers was a suprise party.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
I guess lately it has been my laptop. In the last year it has been traveling with me everywhere.