Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Show and Tell

Sarah over at Mama to a Sweet Thing asked me to host a great new blog hop and I am so excited for it. 





Mama to a Sweet Thing


So here is how it works.  Post the Sunday Show and Tell button anywhere on your page, link up and follow as many people as you want, don't forget to leave a comment to let them know you were there!
Also, Please follow our hostesses in the first 3 linky spots Sarah from Mama to a Sweet Thing, Meaghan from BellOrel Baby and me.  Then if you , if you choose, create a Show and Tell post, don't worry it is not mandatory, but isn't it fun? Include a picture of anything you want(show) and write something fun about it(tell).

**********************************************************************************

A favorite Book in our house


     This is a sweet tail about a Lion that wonders into a library and how he helps a friend out in a time of need.
     This is O's favorite book right now.  We read it daily and most of the time several times a day. He even takes it to bed with him and I can hear him "reading" it as I stand in the hallway.  I have also read it to my first grade class and found that they love it too.  It is one great book.



3 comments:

  1. Following you on Sunday show and tell. What a wonderful idea to connect with other bloggers...Check my post and follow me back:)
    http://purelyforfun.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-show-and-tell.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking for great books to read to my 5 yr old twins! Thanks!
    I joined you! And linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new Follower from TheMommyGoods! Loving this blog hop!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete