From what I understand Kaley has given me 8 questions to answer, I then create 8 questions of my own and then pass the survay on to 8 people of my choice.
So here are the questions I need to answer:
1. what is your favorite recipe/thing to cook? [and feel free to share the recipe for ME to try! haha]
This is a funny one since my hubby has always been the cook in the family, but since I am now staying home I have picked up this job. So far my cooking has been limited to easy recices. I think I have really liked meetball subs. There is nothing fancy to this receipe but it is good.
2 cans Chef Boyardee pizza sauce
1 lg. green pepper, chopped fine
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 c. dried onions
3/4 c. fine dried bread crumbs
1 tsp. minced parsley
1 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1-2 eggs, depends on if you have over a lb. of hamburger
1/2 c. milk
Mozzarella cheese, sliced
Sesame seed hoagie buns (toast them)
Place pizza sauce and green peppers in saucepan. Simmer.
Mix ingredients for meatballs thoroughly, shape into 1 inch balls and brown on all sides in skillet. Then put into sauce and simmer about 10 minutes. Place on bun with slice of cheese.
2. what is your favorite hobby?
Right now I would have to say working on this blog and then reading. Well I guess I would add in taking pictures of my boys.
3. what is the best memory with your significant other?
I really think I have three big ones.
- The birth of O
- The birth of Little B
Right now I think I would say "Waitin' on a Woman" by Brad Praisley.
6. how do you find the time to blog?!! [give me the secret! haha]
I just blog at night or during little breaks in during the day. This is the most time I have taken in one sitting to do something.
7. which celeb do you get compared too most often?
I don't really know.
8. who is the biggest influence in your life?
I think I would say my mom. Even though I am a grown woman with my own family I still turn to her for guidance on a regular basis.
Now it is my turn. Here are my 8 questions:
- What is one thing that you have done right this week or has gone your way?
- If you could write a letter to yourself, when you were ten years younger than you are now, what advice would you give yourself?
- If you could trade places with one person, who would it be?
- What is the name of your favorite blog to read?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your favorte part of your body?
- What are three adjectives that describe you?
- What is one childhood tradition that you plan on passing on to your kids?
Michelle @ What this Mom Knows!
Meaghan @ BellOrel Baby
Sarah @ Moma to a Sweet Thing
Haley @ Mainstream Mommy
Mandey @ Moma and The Dudes
Sarah @ Loving My Life
Jess @ Keeping it Together
Lauren @ That 22 year old Housewife
So now I have to say, you know a little bit more about me and to my friends here tag you are it.
Have fun and I look forward to reading your post.