Monday, October 18, 2010

A great fall day!

 This weekend was one big fall family weekend for us.  We did lots of fall activities.  One of them was a great hay ride.  Now O has really learned to like hay rides so he was up for it even after we took both boys to get their flue shots.  It was on this hay ride that I took a moment to really think and look at the farm that we were riding through.  It was this time that I thought about how cool fall really is and how lucky I am to be able to see views like these.




The day was perfect, there was not a cloud in the sky, it was not to cold but not to warm and the colors just seemed to pop out at you.  It has been a while since I have had a chance to see landscapes that look like these.  We had a great time.





mingle mondays button



Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums

5 comments:

  1. What amazing pics... The sky looks amazing.. lol..

    Thanks for the follow.. I'm now following you back, and looking froward to keeping up.. (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I feel so peaceful now. :)
    Stopping by from Mingle Mondays!
    And now a new follower.

    Pop on over when you have a moment...there's a buch of giveaways to checkout in my October Giveaway Link-up!
    http://thechattymom.com/2010/10/10/octobers-giveaway-linkup/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://theadviceofamadmother.blogspot.com/ Following you from the Monday hop! Hope you follow me back. Great blog! :) Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photos!

    I'm a new follower from Mom Blog Monday!

    Colleen
    Shibley Smiles

    ReplyDelete