Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh what a busy fall weekend

   It really hit me over the weekend that fall is here.  We had beautiful weather and a jam packed weekend.  Friday we headed out to get our pumpkins.
 The farm was not what I expected it to be so I was a little disappointed.  But we had a good time, got some great pictures and two good pumpkins for carving.  O and Little B seemed to enjoy them selves.
 O thought this tracker was cool.  I think if I would have let him he would have removed the scarecrow and tried to drive it himself.

I love this one of the boys and the pumpkins
    Then on Saturday we headed to the local park for a fall fest.  We had such a good time.  We took Little B on his first tractor ride, I would say hay ride but there was no hay.

We had a picnic lunch next to the playground and Little B played with O's sippy cup.
O got his face pained for the first time, I could not believe he let someone paint his face.  He never lets anyone new near him so this was a big step.  He really has become a big boy and surprising me a lot lately.

We had such a great time doing all the different fall activities; making it really feel like fall.  It is so much fun to see the boys enjoy the different activities and do new things.  This is such a fun time of year.



I am also doing some blog hopping today.  Happy Columbus day!
mingle mondays button

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love this time of year! We went pumpkin picking this past weekend too. I'm your newest follower!

    http://getoutplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures. We enjoyed our pumpkin patch trip last weekend. Thanks for stoping by my blog. I am now following back.

    Lisa
    www.twininspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete