Sunday, December 19, 2010

The first snow

Just the other day we had our first snow of the year.  Now it was not much, only an inch, but boy was it fun.  This was the first snow for me were I was excited and not because I may not have to go to work or we will get a two hour delay but I was excited with my boys and their reaction to the snow.    Now this is not O's first snow by far but he loves it and was so excited.  He was with his daddy at the Home Depot where he got to pick up his shovel.
He did not even get out of the car and he was putting it to use.  It was all I could do to get him into the house and lunch into him before he wanted to go back out.  It is so fun to have this much excitement in the house and to just be able to live in the moment and enjoy it.  
    Now for Little B it is his first snow and I was so excited to take him out to see it.  I love to watch children when the see something for the first time.  So I bundled him up and we headed out.

He did not know what to think
In the end the boys in my house had a great time in the snow.

This was such a fun day and I think one of the best snow days ever at least for me and my family.  I love being a mom and I love the fact that I get to stay home with my boys and be part of things and moments like this one.  I am very blessed.  Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment