Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy turkey day!

  Oh, to be grateful,  really grateful.  Grateful for what you have and the people in your lives.  Grateful for the person you are and the people who have  had a hand in making you that person.  I am grateful, not only for the things I have but for the people in my life.

I am grateful for my parents, and my brother.  They have set the base for my life and the building blocks of who I am.  They are the ones that taught me to care about myself as well as others.  They are the ones that taught me to fight for what I want and to not give up.  I think my brother made me the fighter.  The one that made me think about how I could change things around to get in my way.

I am grateful for my husband.  The man that made me love. The one that stands by my side through the thick and thin. I am grateful for the fact that he can make me laugh, but also that he can make me feel safe and cared for.  I am grateful for his ability to provide for our family.

I am grateful for my boys.

For O, who challenges me everyday.  The one that makes me stop and think what really matters.  The one that gives me a run for my money.
Then there is Little B.  My baby.  The one that has made me a mom of two.  The one that has taught me to multi-task.  The one that has taught me how to let things go and enjoy the time right now.  The one that has taught me to slow down and look around.


There is so much to be thankful for.  There is so much to stop and think about.  I am so fortunate to have these people in my life, I wish this for everyone.

Happy Turkey Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment