Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brothers


    I know that this is not the best picture, my camera was having issues, but I like that it shows my two boys playing.  Little B has really started to like toys. He will now lay on the floor and look, smile and try to get toys.  He has learned about the jumperoo also.  I love that my boys are playing together.  O has really started to enjoy this also.  The fact that he can interact with Little B makes him happy.  I love to see him smile and coo at him and then Little B do the same thing back.  I knew this time would come but I just did not know how it would make me feel and how truly happy it makes me.


4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thank you for visiting Mama's Little Chick! I am already following you! These pictures are great! Your boys will grow to be such super friends! :) Have a great weekend! I love the blocks in the background! Very cute!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me via Friday Blog Hops! I'm your newest follower. Try and stop by and link up for my Meet Me Monday. It starts tonight at 10 pm. Hope to see you then.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guys are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of my house. My 7 mo old will do anything to try and get his big brother's toys. (Including face plant multiple times a day). He's not even interested in the baby toys. lol.

    ReplyDelete