Sunday, August 1, 2010

Buddies

This weeks photo challenge over at The paper Mama is buddies.


     It was just yesterday that I was writing about my two boys and how they are learning to play together.  Little B is just getting to the point that he is interested in toys and this has been so much fun for O because he can not interact with him and I think he loves it.  I hope they will be buddies as the grow up, they have a good start. 
     We have a night time routine that we follow nightly and fitting Little B in has been pretty easy.  One thing that I did not expect to be part of our routine is something we call "Two Boys in a Bed".  It is simply that.  Right be for hugs, kisses and lights out O climbs in his bed and we lay Little B in bed with him.  Then we just talk or I sing silly, made up songs about two boys in a bed to them.  The best part, they both seem to love it.  Little B does not cry he just lays there and smiles, and looks around.  I find that he looks at O a lot more now.  O just loves it.  He will kiss and hug Little B and sing with me.  It is great. I can't wait to take more pictures of my two boys showing how they are best buddies.






The Paper Mama

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait till Ruari has a sister or brother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. following back! thanks for stopping by! You have 2 wonderful boys and nice to know they are a team!
    I invite you to enter my Rock N learn Educational DVD Giveaway.It is an excellent product for children and worth entering!

    http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/dvd-rock-n-learn-phonics-vol-1-review.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your guys look like great buddies!

    Happy summer!

    I’m following you from Mingle Monday. Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, they are so, so cute! and they WILL be such buddies. love that! it's so hard for me to imagine levi as a big brother... but one day he will be and i'm definitely looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete