Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Show and Tell

It is week 4 of Show and Tell.  Grab the button and join the fun.




Mama to a Sweet Thing


Easy Rules:
Post the Sunday Show and Tell button anywhere on your page, link up and follow as many people as you want, don't forget to leave a comment to let them know you were there!
     Please follow the top 4 linky spots, our hostesses Sarah from Mama to a Sweet Thing, Meaghan from BellOrel Baby and a Mom, Me, Jill from A Masters and a Mom, and our lucky Hostess of the Week, Kostiuk Crew. (In order to become the Hostess of the Week you must display the Sunday Show and Tell button somewhere on your blog (not in a post).


Include anything you want to SHOW and TELL us about. This is optional but I'm sure you have something you want to share!!


O is really becoming a little artist.  He loves to do arts and crafts.  I would like to say he is following in his mommy's footsteps but in this case I would have to say he is following in his Aunt Ada's footsteps.  We got this easel from a neighbor and it is one of his favorite things to do.  I set it up outside so that I can just hose the mess away when he is done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I was surfing through the blogs I follow and saw your linky - so I joined (a little late seeing it's almost Monday - but I figured better late than not at all :) I can't wait until my daughter is a bit older and can start doing art (beyond just making a mess - which is fun too!)

    ReplyDelete