Saturday, October 2, 2010

Going Crabbing

   This little boy just has his ways of cracking me up.  The other day he was playing with his trucks.  I look over and this is what I see.
When I asked him what he was doing, he said "I'm cooking crabs".  Now the pots are filled with his little people and I guess the truck is the stove.  Don't ask me what he is doing with his foot.

He just cracks me up when he does stuff like this.  The thing he comes up with just amaze me.  The funny thing is, he reminds me of the crabbers I have come across in the little working towns around the bay.  Sitting in their rocking chairs cooking crabs after a hard days work.  It must be in his blood since he has never seen anyone sit like this and cook crabs.

To my mommy friends out there, what do your children do that just cracks you up?

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and funny! My little man is still so young but has plenty that cracks me up, like putting this bucket over his head.

    ReplyDelete