Monday, October 25, 2010

Just thoughts

   Yesterday at lunch I was talking to the hubby and we were discussing how fun it is to do things as a family.  It really got me thinking about my family and how much I enjoy them. In the discussion I was saying how the addition of Little B has been so great and that I really enjoy things even more with both boys.  I guess it is like seeing things through two different sets of eyes now.  I so enjoy being a mom!  It sometimes surprises me how much I like it. 
    My boys are changing so fast.  I always try to be in the moment and focus on what is going on at that time but boy have they grown in just the last 6 months.
  Look Little B can stand up.  Well I did hold him up so he could play with his brother but once he was up there is no one holding him there.  He is getting such a personality and I discovered just today that he loves pumpkin. 

  O is getting to be such a big boy.  Every day he is doing something new and so big boy like.  He cracks me up with the things he says and when he talks to his imaginary friends.  The boy is learning so much and learning to use his imagination which I love.  I love the fact that he does like to watch the T.V. but after about 30 minutes he will turn it off and say I have had enough.  That is his mommy in him.  He may look like his daddy but there is mommy in him.  It was just the other day when he just wanted to stay in his P.J's and play most of the day.  I love this boy!   I love my family, I really do.  People will ask me how I like being "off" from work or staying home, I think they are looking to see if I find it boring or am looking to go back to teaching, and I simply say I love it.  I love my work here at home.  I love being with my boys and teaching them.  I feel like I am so busy now that I do not miss teaching at all.  There may be a time that I will want to go back to the classroom and teach or even a time that I will need to, but for now my classroom is my home and my students are my boys.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment