Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh what a week

     I am not sure what my deal has been this week, but it was not a good week.  I just have been in a mood and not a good one.  I have been very hard on myself and just not happy.  If it was 6 months ago I would blame it on the baby blues but now really. 
     I felt like I got nothing done around the house, I was always tired and just did not feel like doing anything including getting on my computer.  Now I can blog and not blog when ever I want, but I told myself that I was going to do this kind of like a journal for myself and my children.  I told myself that I was going to write to keep myself from losing my skills because one day I would be back in the classroom and that one day could be sooner than I think.  Who knows.  But last week I just could not bring myself to do it.  I did not even sign on to read my normal blogs the ones that I enjoy and like to follow up on. 
    Now to make myself feel better it was a very busy week.  Rob was home for the week so things where just not routine.  I have some play dates and more than normal this week.  O was off routine since dad was home and that meant up late dad taking him to school. Just a lot of change, and for those of you who know my O he does not do well with change.  I also ran out of O's acid reflux meds and had to deal with the insurance company to get them sent to us.  With that, Rob has been bugging me to try O without them to see if we can take him off, so no time better than when we don't have any.  If you would have asked me how he was doing yesterday I think I would have said ok.  But I am thinking that this might be playing into this crazy week.  O has been sleeping but not like he normally does.  He has some nights when he wakes up just crying and is not sleeping the hours he normally does.  So I feel like he is tired and that means he is like a crazy boy.  We have had some issues at school this week and even today and I am wondering if he gets a better nights sleep will he do better.  I think tonight we will see.
    Little B has been off also.  He is not sleeping and it is killing me, I don't do well with no sleep.  I am not sure what his problem is, I want to keep blaming teeth but I have not found anymore.  We have had a couple of nights now were he is in bed with us and nursing all night long.  I just don't sleep well like this, it is not my thing and really runs me down.  During the day I can't put him down or walk away.  Ok I am all for baby wearing and I do it all the time but he is being extreme.  Sometimes I do like to go to the bathroom by myself.  Little B want no one else but me.
But look at this sweet boy, who could stay mad at him?  He is getting so big.  He wants to crawl but just can't figure it out.  He has learned to blow kisses, which I love.

The other day I got the rest of the baby toys out of the attic.  Now I really have toys all over my house.  Not only is Little B enjoying them but O will not leave them alone.  He has them everywhere and at times will not let Little B play with them.  Then there are time like these:

Both boys sharing one toy!  I do love my family and I will put one not so good week behind me and move on.  Today started me putting the routine back into my household and it feels good.  I am not going to think about the fact that next week it will be a mess again with Daddy home and a long trip to Cleavland for thanks giving.  I am just going to take it one day at a time and continue to look forward to spending time with family next week.

1 comment: