Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

  Here I am sitting at the computer just two days after Christmas and thinking back to what a great day my babies had.  It was also a great day for me.  I love watching my family and how much fun they had.  I love to see them play with their new toys and enjoy themselves.  We had a wonderful Christmas.


   I will have to say that my husband always takes the time to surprise me.  This year I got a new camera!  I got a Nikon D3100.  I love it.  I was so excited that I looked pass the thought of how this just blew our budget out of the water and was just excited.  Not only did he have it but he then had it charged and ready to go.  So I was taking pictures like crazy with it.  I think I took the most pictures I have taken in my life time in one day.  I am so excited.  So enjoy some of our family pictures:


O got a gift from his grandparents that so so big it was under a sheet.

His sheet gift and his wood.  This was one happy little boy.



We had Christmas at our house as well as both grandparents.

O was helping with the "Trash Bag"gift that is uncle and aunt got.
 We had a great time, it was very busy.  We did presents at our house as well as both the grandparents' houses.  In the end I was glad that we made all the trips and got to see everyone.  The day after was a day for rest and playing with all the new toys.
   Now I am ready to take the tree down and find places for all the new toys so this house will be clean.  This week between Christmas and New Years is always the hardest for me.  I was to get order back in the house but I know we don't put the decorations away till new years.  So my house will be a mess this week, not that it is always clean, and I will have to try very hard not to be grumpy about it.  Over the weekend I can pack it up and find places for all the new toys making  a fresh start to a new year.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. How nice! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family! And love the toy story pjs and outfit :)

    ReplyDelete