Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

  Good bye 2010, oh how sweet you were to me.  A great year in my life and the life of my family.

I turned 33 and my first baby turned 3.

My sweet little baby boy was born.
I finished my Masters degree!

I became a stay at home mom, a new profession for me.


I started this wonderful blog to share our life with everyone.

We took a wonderful beach vacation.

We had some great trips to visit family

I have met some great new friends to add to my old ones.

I have enjoyed my family throughout the entire year and I am happy with the person I have become.  This was a year of big changes for me and if I don't say so myself I think that I am a much better person now that I was a year ago at this time.  I am interested to see what the new year brings for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment