Thursday, January 6, 2011

9 Months

   Nine months ago this sweet little boy came into the world.  He is growing like a weed and getting bigger everyday.  Nine months old but yet he is wearing 18 month and 24 month clothes, what can I say he is a big guy.  He just had his fifth tooth pop through and is now crawling.  The last two days he has mastered the army crawl and I can now say he is mobile.  He loves to stand and can even stand unassisted for a few seconds.  I know this means walking is not far behind.
  I love to watch him learn new things everyday.  My favorite thing is watching him interact with his older brother.  Now I know he likes him, since there are times he reaches out to him,  but I will have to say my favorite is when he screams and swats at him because he is mad.  I just love to see the brotherly love!
  I just can't believe that it has been 9 months.  What am I going to do?  Where has the time gone?  Sweet baby I love you.  Happy 9 months!


Have a great Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment