Thursday, April 14, 2011

Writer's workshop : What will they be?

   So this weeks prompts were great, as usual.  I chose to write about prompt number to since I find is fitting for my mind frame lately.

2.) Based on their personalities, what do you think your children will be when they grow up?


    I have really been thinking about this lately, for what ever reason I don't know.  But I just want to know what I think the boys will do with their lives.  I have mostly been thinking about it with O since little be is a little young I don't know what he might do.  But O, he has a personality that shines builder or construction.  I think he is going to do something with his hands.  I think he is going to go into a field where he is building something.  He loves his wood.  He even got wood for Christmas and that was the best gift for him.
We have wood in every car, in the back yard, in our workroom and our living room.  O is always building something or fixing something.  He has his own workbench, which you can see in the picture, with tools and sanding blocks. 
    Every Friday my husband takes O to visit his granddad at the workshop that he is building a boat at.  O loves it.  He "helps" out, well as much as a 4 year old can help.
   O just loves his wood.

  He will also build castles in his sand box and houses using his blocks.  He "fixes" the roof on his playhouse.
I will not be surprised when he grows up and decided to go into a field where he is building something.  I am not sure what but building.

 
I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens in the future!
 
My friends what do you think your little ones will do when they grow up?

Mama’s Losin’ It

2 comments:

  1. Cute kids! LOVE the workbench! My boys love to build too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son used to love to build too. He was totally into Bob the Builder. I miss those days! Well he still builds. He is passionate about Lego's and makes the most amazing Star Wars creations. I love that about little boys. They will be great fixing things around the house someday.

    ReplyDelete