Thursday, April 7, 2011

One year

   A year ago yesterday my life changed.  I went from a working mom of one to a stay at home mom of two.  Two boys to get right to the fact.  Two wonderful, sweet boys.  Yes that is right, Little B is one!

   He is one.  It feels weird to say it.  One.  I look at him now and I am amazed at how much he has grown and changed.  As much as I still see him as that little baby I brought home a year ago.

I can see the little boy he is going to become.   He is a lover of plans.  He points them out as the fly over head.  Balls are his passion.  He loves to chase them and roll them.  Like his brother, he loves the outdoors.  It was just today when I said "want to go outside" that he came crawling over as fast as he could to get his coat on.  Wow my baby is not a little baby any more.

Happy birthday sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment