Saturday, May 28, 2011

Walking

Yes, he has taken his first steps.  It was just the other day and both Rob and I were lucky enough to be there when he did it.  It was cool. 

  Now he has not really tried since.  Well until today, so I thought it was a fluke.


He would much rather crawl from place to place.  He does like to stick with what he knows.

   He has taken those first few steps just before he turns 14 months.  Now O was walking at 9 months so Little B felt like he has taken forever.  I have not rushed him, because I know that my life is about to change as he gets better at walking.
But what can a momma say when her baby takes his first steps.  I am so excited for him.  He is getting so big, and look how cute he is.  Who can't love a face like this?  He is my big boy learning to walk.

Yeah Little B!!!  Mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment