Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My new stroller came!!!!



Yes, it is true!  It is finally here!

I am the first to admit it.  I am a stroller snob.  I have to many, and yes I use them all.  I have always had a lot of strollers so it is not surprising that I just got another one.  

Since I have been staying home one of the things I wanted to do is to loss the weight, keep it off and get fit.  I got my phil and teds dash with the doubles's seat right before Little B was born to use as my day to day stroller.  Works great still use it.  I had my single BOB for my exercise and walks but I always did it with one child.  Well now that O is staying home for the summer and will be going to afternoon prek I will be going to my Stroller Strides class and doing my morning walks/jogs with both kids.  This is why I needed a jogging stroller that fit 2.

I love it!  The boys seem to like it!  It took a while to get it, but it is here.  So I have added another stroller to my collection of strollers.  Yes I am a stroller snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment