Monday, September 5, 2011

Pre K

Yes it is the first day of Pre K!!

 I can't believe it.  My baby is in pre K.  Next year he will be on the bus going to kindergarten.  He is getting so big and he did so well today.  Now he was only there for an hour but he did great.  This is the first time I have left him at a school he did not know.  He has been in daycare up till this year so I was not worried about him knowing about school but he is not good with change.  So going to  a school he does not know could have been a big deal.  He did great.  Although he was the first injury of the year.  Yes he feel on the playground he is ok though.

He is excited to go back which is tomorrow and this time he goes for the whole 3 hours.  I can't wait to see how he does and what he says when he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment