Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Favorites

  After thinking about all the things that are my boys' favorites I started thinking about my favorites.  I figure once in a while I can think about me, hey it should make me a better mom and wife right?  Now I put a restriction on myself making me think about my favorites and keeping the family out of them.  Now it is easy to say that I love spending time with my family and I love staying home with my boys.  I can make a entire list just listing the my favorites that is family related.  I am going to think about my favorites that are just about me.  So here we go.
  • Daises
  • pink- at least that is the color for right now.
  • getting my feet rubbed
  • gardening - even though I have hardly had the time this summer
  • reading
  • Nicholas Sparks - he writes my favorite books
  • Survivor
  • Pasta, potatoes, and bread - Bring on those carbs.
  • taking pictures- even if I don't really like my camera
  • A nice clean house- to bad I hate cleaning it
  • looking for a deal- I love looking on the Internet for the best deal
  • lemon aid
  • swimming
  • boating
  • listening to the crickets on a summer night
  • having all the windows in my house open so the breeze can come through
  • spring and fall - basically when ever the weather is in the mid 70s.
  • traveling - even though I don't get to do much
  • driving a manual car - to bad all my cars are automatics now

Now for a picture of me, I only have one with a child in it.


It kind of feels nice to take a minute and think only about me. Everyone should try it once in a while.  If you do what things would be on your list of favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment