Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paper Mama Photo challenge

  The paper mama is one of the blogs that I follow and love reading and looking at her great pictures.  In high school and even in college I loved taking photography classes and took some great pictures.  But I never got a digital camera that I like and as time went on all I have is my point and shot.  Discovering photo challenges has been fun and has made me want a new camera but that is not going to happen any time soon.  So editing my pictures has become one of the new things I am going to work on.  Then I will enter away just for fun.  Here is this weeks entry for water.


Want to join in on the photo fun?  Stop by The paper mama


The Paper Mama

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your favorites and your pictures are awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo! Beautiful beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special photo. I also love editing and I'm not sure it matters so much what type of camera you have as long as you use it. I think great photography doesn't come from the camera but from the photographer's eye and this is a great shot. I'm following you now so that I can continue to enjoy your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to have a photo like this with my husband and son some day. Adorable

    ReplyDelete