Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

  A lot of people make new years resolutions, I am not one of those.  I find that I don't pay attention to them and then I forget.  I think this year I want to just make a list of goals, things that I want to work on and do this year. 
My goals are:
  • I want to start jogging on a regular basis and complete a 5k.
  • I would like to organize the home office and make it a room that we all can enjoy.
  • I want to work on keeping my cool and changing the discipline in the household to more positive.
  • I would like to cook new healthy meals.
So there they are.  I am going to just list four and see if I can meet them or at least put an honest foot forward at attempting them.  It is nice to have them written down and in a place that I can come back a look at them.   I think being able to revisit them will help.  I will have to say that I am already working on the organization part, new shelves have been built now I have to get the toys in the baskets and the baskets on the shelves.  I am heading in the right direction this year!

Happy New Year everyone!


To my friends out there,  do you have resolution for the new year?  How do you stick to them if you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment